home_page_pic7.jpg thumb
home-page-pic21.jpg thumb
home-page-pic22.jpg thumb
home-page-pic23.jpg thumb
home-page-pic24.jpg thumb
home-page-pic25.jpg thumb

Charms is an online tool used to gather student and parent information and can track student finances, show volunteer needs and a myriad of other functions.
Learn more...

ANNOUNCEMENTS
Band Camp Dates

Summer is flying by, and that means band camp is just around the corner.  Our final Mini Camp is scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week:  July 21 - 23.  Mini Camp is from 6:00 - 9:00 PM.

Full Band Camp runs the first two weeks of August.  Attendance at Band Camp is MANDATORY!

R & K Sub/Pretzel Sandwich Sale - August 4, 2014

HEY BAND MEMBERS AND PARENTS IT’S SUB TIME AGAIN! Order forms for the R & K Sub/Pretzel Sandwich sales are being distributed at the end of Mini-Band Camp on 7/23.  Order forms and payments are due on Monday, August 4.  The sandwich orders must be picked up at noon on Wednesday, August 13 (at the end of the morning session of band camp).

REMEMBER BAND MEMBERS –  This is a trip year and 70% of your individual profits go to your specific account. The other 30% goes to the general band fund.

Click here to download the R & K Sub Sale Information sheet.

Click here to download the R & K Sub Order Form.

Click here to download the R & K Sub Pretzel/Kaiser Form.   

Join the Boosters for the 2014 - 2015 School Year

It's not to early to start supporting your favorite band student for the 2014 - 2015 school year!  Band Booster membership applictions are now available.  Click here to download the application.  Need more information on becoming a member??  Please visit our 'Join the Boosters' page.

Watch this video to see why you should join the CD Band Boosters.  Click here.

Learn more about becoming a member of the CD Band Boosters.

A must read for all Band Parents...it will let you know everything your student "forgets" to tell you! Click here to download.

About the CD Band Boosters

The Central Dauphin Band Boosters Association is an organization of parents, alumni, and friends who support music education at Central Dauphin High School.  The Band Boosters generally meet the first Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Band Room at Central Dauphin High School.